Sunday, February 14, 2010

Melissa week #3

This is how I roll...

I only worked out on purpose once this week.  Tuesday I was slammed with homework, so after doing 5 hours of it, I just wanted to veg.  I did my video for 36 minutes on Thursday morning really early.  I got up at 6 am to get it done before anyone else got up and so I wouldn't have a chance to make up too many excuses to not do it.  About  20 min. into my workout, the kids started to come upstairs for breakfast.  Brooklin (who was still pretty groggy) stared at me for a minute, and then said, "Do you do this EVERY morning?!"  HAHA!!  NO!!...but the look on her face was priceless. =)  Then Isaiah came in and sat down on the couch and started saying stuff like, "Mom.  She has her legs up now.  You need to put your legs up."  and "Why aren't you jumping like she is?"  No really.  I so need you telling me how to do this from the couch!  This is why I do not work out at home...

Anyway.  My point being that when I try to eat right and workout, I don't loose anything...and when I'm supposed to be doing something and I don't, that is when I loose the weight...hmmmm.  My weight for this week is 133.6 lbs.  The nicest thing the scale said was 132.8 lbs midweek, but my Sunday check-in weight was 133.6 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment