Monday, February 1, 2010

Melissa week 1

So...

My starting weight: 134.2 lbs.
Week one weight: 135.3 lbs.
My goal weight: 123 lbs.

I didn't start out that good...and I have a decent excuse.  I was on my girl week and ate way too much and everything that goes with that.  I really don't know what to do either, but I am going to try harder this month.  I think my biggest weakness is eating at night, and not making the time to exercise.  I have two days this semester that I don't have school, so I know that I can easily exercise on those days.  I need to fit in at least two other days. I could also cut out some of the sweet snacks I graze on and replace them with fruits and vegetables.

1 comment:

  1. The hours from 8-11 are my nemesis. This is when I get the "munchies" and eat whatever I can find in the kitchen. I am going to work on this for the next week or so. I have found just going to bed instead of staying up helps.

    ReplyDelete