Sunday, February 28, 2010

Heidi Week 5

All of the sudden I feel like I am moving backwards. This week was HORRIBLE. I had three great workouts on Monday, Tues and Wed. Then Thur was Parent/Teacher conferences. That means I don't get home from work till 900 pm. No workout. Friday, Kaitlyn started her throw up regime. Since Marcus was out of town (as he always seems to be when someone gets sick) it meant not workout. On Saturday, Kaitlyn was too sick to go to the daycare at the gym and with no Marcus I couldn't go without her. No workout. Now it's sunday, the 4th day in a row with no workout. I promised myself I would never go three days, let alone 4. ARGGG!

I wish that I could say that since I didn't get my workouts in I was really good on my diet. NOPE. Since I was home cleaning and taking care of kids I ended up eating WAY more than I normally would. And I am pretty sure all I ate was junk food.

Needless to say, I didn't get a weight, but I am sure I gained and so I am actually glad I have no proof. This week will be better, it can't be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment