Monday, February 22, 2010

Heather

Your posts are so helpful. Today was my hardest day to date. Probably because I had a day off after 6 days of working out. It really feels like I am starting my second week because I just really was able to start working out last week. I am excited to see how I look and feel at week four of my work outs. I may be down to 169 but my weight still seems to be fluctuating. I think I will see real results when I actually start dropping weight. Maybe it will be during week 4, I don't know, but I do know that I am getting a good 30 minute workout on the tredmill. I carry my two pound weights when I do my workout as much as I can, today it was only for the first 10 minutes, but I have carried them for the entire 30 minute workout. I fell on the ice three weeks ago and injured my left arm so I have been feeling it when I work out, but its not in enough pain to keep me from working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment