Saturday, February 6, 2010

Heidi Week 2

Wow!! What a week. I was only able to make it to the gym 4 times. I never work out on Sundays and Monday and Thursday I was flat out exhausted by the time 8:00 pm rolled around. That is when I usually go. During the week I only get to be with the kids from 4 pm to 8 pm so I refuse to give up that time to work out. That leaves 8 to 930 for my workouts and depending on how my day went at school determines whether or not I can muster up the energy for an effective workout.

The food part of my week went okay. Not great, but not horrible either. Towards the end of the week I ate two doughnuts and 4 Reese's big cups in about a day and a half. Big cups have been my nemesis. They ARE SOOOO good. Next week is going to be my hammer down week on the crap food.

Week 2 weigh in: 161 lbs. (Lost three pounds, YAY!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment