Saturday, February 20, 2010

Heidi Week 4

Well this week was hard. I came down with a head cold about 4 days ago and pretty much doing anything has been awful. The week started out great, I went to the gym and really pushed myself on Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday was when I really started to get sick. I was achy everywhere and by the time 8 o'clock came I couldn't breathe through my nose at all. So I skipped the gym on Wed, Thur and Fri. This morning I pulled it together enough to get to the gym and do the elliptical for 30 minutes, then to do my weight lifting routine. I am trying to lift twice a week. This was my second week and I can feel a difference already. I love getting stronger.

I completely forgot to weigh myself though. I hate weighing throughout the week. Weight is a funny thing and I seem to get the best results if I only weigh once a week at the same time of day. For me, it's Saturday mornings. When I weigh during the week, I just get frustrated because some days I am up and others I am down. It's even the same throughout the day. Anyway, since I forgot to weigh this morning, I have no idea where I am at. If I can get a weight before tomorrow, I will post it.

Love you all and am grateful for all the support and fun we are having.

No comments:

Post a Comment