Monday, July 19, 2010

Heather

I am finally 155 pounds. I had a bit of a set back last week when we went on vacation. To my credit I did get in a workout everyday and sometimes two a day, but traveling and snacking we still an issue. However once I got home and got back into my routine and cut out the unhealthy snacks I felt better. Today after my workout I weighed in at 155.2. I know it goes up and down a little, but I am just so excited. I have lost almost 20 pounds since I started and I honestly didn't think it would make such a big difference appearance wise, but it has. My husband and my kids are starting to comment that they can see a difference now and I feel great. Also I wanted to mention that a few weeks ago Lisa helped me with a hair cut and color and that really helped me keep going and stay motivated. Thanks Lisa you are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment